Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little Pirate's Birthday Party

Our last "birthday party of the week"  was for Little Pirate, who turned 3!  These kids are getting ridiculously old.  Little Pirate loves cars.  He has the largest car collection of any child I've ever seen.  So naturally his birthday party was cars themed.

There was a pinata, which was Thatbaby's first experience with a pinata.   He was reluctant to take his turn at first.  Because of all the people watching.   He was also reluctant to take part in all the candy gathering, because I am quickly discovering I have a very picky kid.  He only wanted lollypops.  So while other kids ended up with full bags of candy, my child was happy with his 2 lollypops.


of course, it probably didn't hurt that he also had cupcakes to look forward to.



I don't think I'll ever get tired of these colored cupcake faces.



Happy Birthday Little Pirate!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Another fun day for thatbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And I suppose it's better that he's picky about candy than wanting to eat it all, all the time!

    ReplyDelete