Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Mommy Mondays: 32 weeks!

I woke up on Saturday morning and realized there isn't much time left.  Of course, this past week hasn't been very helpful in making me feel like there's all the time in the world left. 

Monday: The judge asked me if there was a chance I was going to give birth in his courtroom.

Wednesday: Opposing counsel in another case mentioned I looked like I'm going to have this baby before June.

Friday: I am officially a pound over my total weight gain from the last pregnancy.  In the same breath that my doctor assured me that April was too early for this baby to come, she expressed relief that I wasn't alone in court in case "something happened."

I've developed nausea again this week - which I thought was over and done with during the second trimester.  AND sciatica on top of that.  Which means I'm often in a killer mood.   We kicked it into gear this weekend in terms of getting things done around the house and ordering things we need for the nursery.

And the baby?  Currently the size of a napa cabbage!  (Although I swear this kid feels bigger than that, or at least is more interested in making his/her presence known.)


Total weight gain/loss: +21

Next Appointment: April 20
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity.  I still sometimes wear non-maternity bottoms with the bella band.
Stretch marks: Yup
Sleep: Nope
Best moment this week: Friday at 4pm.  The end of the week, a doctor's appointment and a chance to check on the babe, and then going out to dinner with my boys.
Movement: Yes, yes, and more yes.
Food cravings: Nothing
Food aversions: Nothing
Gender: Not finding out
Belly Button in or out: In.  But it never popped last time, so I'm not expecting it to this time.
What I miss: Sleep.
What I am looking forward to:  I think my trial should end this week!  And I've got a fun event planned for next Saturday.
Contractions: None this week
 Milestones: 
-Fingernails are fully developed.

2 comments:

  1. You are almost there! Just a few more weeks. :-) I placing my bet that you will have another little boy.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO close!! But hopefully not TOO close...that kid still has some growing left to do!

    ReplyDelete